Very Short Crop Style
This very short crop style is worn by veteran screen and stage star Rita Moreno, a mature woman over sixty who shows off her funky side with a sassy short hairstyle. Rita Moreno’s thick, naturally hued locks are showcased beautifully by her short cropped style that has fullness and so much pizzazz.
This short and sassy hairstyle not only looks fantastic, but it is full of versatility as well. A cut like this can be worn to any event, on every occasion and you will always be able to relax and enjoy yourself assured in the fact that you look wonderful.
It is through the implementation of numerous layers that Rita’s very short crop hairstyle has so much extra body. Layers offer your hairstyle a whole new life of movement and body that Rita happily embraces.
Rita Moreno is a wonderful example of a mature woman deciding not to color treat her hair and instead working with Mother Nature to show off her natural hair shade. Another added bonus of Rita Moreno’s style is that it is practically a cut that is wash and wear. This is one of the best choices for mature women who do not have the time or desire to spend precious minutes primping.
Get This Very Short Crop Style
- Wash your hair with products that are specific for your hair type and condition.
- Comb out any tangles using a wide tooth comb and then evenly work a dollop of mousse through damp strands.
- Attach a diffuser to your blow dryer and use your fingers to gently scrunch and tousle your hair while drying.
- When working on the crown, lift your roots and direct heat towards them for fullness.
- Direct your bangs down and forward while drying using your fingers and or a rounded brush.
- When your hair is dry, apply styling wax to the ends of your hair, pinching and scrunching as you work around your head. Avoid your roots as this will weigh your style down.
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: January 28, 2015
Photo Credits: PR Photo Licensed