Smokey Eyes Makeup Tip And Application
Smoky eyes have been setting trends in style and fashion for many years. One of the main reasons for this is that this particular eye makeup design can have a dramatic impact on the overall appearance.
You can go from drab to diva in a short amount of time by knowing to how to apply eye makeup in such a way that you create stylish, seductive smoky eyes.
This makeup style takes specific blending techniques and suggestive strokes and creates a lustrous masterpiece.
The best part is that it only takes a few minutes to achieve an attractive look with smoky eyes.
Here, you will learn the steps that are necessary to achieve this particular makeup style and a smokey eyes makeup tip or two.
Smokey Eye Makeup Application ~ Items Needed:
1. First, you will want to get some eyeliner. It is best to choose colors that are dark. Black is an excellent choice. By choosing black, this allows the natural black, white, and grey in the eyes to stand out more.
2. The next thing that you will need to acquire is some eye shadow. It is best to choose light and dark, contrasting colors. This helps to add to the overall appeal of the smoky eye look once it is accomplished.
3. You may want to get some eye primer because this helps to ensure that the eye shadow that you use stays in place.
4. Now, look around your makeup bin and dig out some mascara. You have one of two choices. You can go with dark black mascara, or clear mascara. Both of these choices can be perfect when applying makeup in such a way that you are able to create smoky eyes.
5. You should ensure that you gather some different sized makeup brushes to assist with the task as well.
Smokey Eyes Makeup Tip ~ Steps:
1. The first thing that you will need to do in order to gear up for creating a smoky appearance on the eyes is to prepare the eyes for the job you are about to do. The easiest way to do this is to apply eye primer to both of the eyelids. This will help to keep the makeup in place once it is applied to the eyelids.
2. Now, it is time to apply the eyeliner to the eye. First, take it and apply it to the upper lash line. In the middle of the lash line, you will want to color in the area a bit darker.
This brings a central focus into the eye. Now, you can elect to place eyeliner on the bottom lash line.
However, you will want to ensure that you apply it in a thin manner so that it does not bring the focus away from the top of the eyes.
You should use a bit of a light color eye shadow in order to sort of smudge and reduce the visibility of dramatic lines on the bottoms of the eyes.
3. Now, it is time to apply the light colored eye shadow to the lids. Take a large scale makeup brush and apply this color to the entire eyelid. This provides a nice shimmer that will compliment the look that you are trying to achieve. Pearl, light gray or white is an excellent choice for this first sweep.
4. Now, it is time to take the dark colored eye shadow and apply it to the eyelids. However, you should keep this color below the crease in the lids. Simply get a makeup brush and instead of applying it to the left and right, go up and down. This helps in the natural blending effect.
5. Now, observe both of the eyes and see that they match. If they don’t use the makeup brushes that you have and blend and manipulate the colors until both eyes match appropriately.
6. Now, you are ready to apply the mascara that you have set aside for the makeup creation that you are performing.
Conclusion How To Apply Smokey Eye Make Up
Creating this sexy, seductive look is a very easy endeavor. All it takes is a few simple supplies, a general set of instructions, as well as a few minutes of time and you, too, can experience the seductive appeal of smoky eyes.
This is a very stylish look that can go with any type of clothing, and any type of social situation. If you are looking for a dramatic change, this can be it!
Enjoy, this smokey eyes makeup tip....
Main Page For Makeup, Learn makeup application, tips, and tricks with these articles that give you step by step instructions and great how to video for makeup.
|Retro Makeup Looks
Marilyn Monroe Makeup Look How to apply makeup for a Marilyn Monroe look, how to do Marilyn Monroe's eye makeup
Marliyn Monroe Makeup Look
|Apply Perfect Mascara Application
Tips Mascara is a must-have beauty tool. The right color, formulation, and application can highlight and emphasize eyes
Apply Perfect Mascara Application Tips
How many coats of eyelash mascara do you need to apply before your lashes look fuller and longer? With Lilash, you will only need to apply one coat of mascara.
Search Beauty And The Bath