Four Different Looks
Sleek and Trim
The sleek and trim shoulder length bob is quickly setting trends among those who want to add the appearance of maturity and class.
This hairstyle is quite simple to achieve. It works best with hair that is thin, but can also be used in hair that is thick. By following the steps listed below, you too can achieve this look:
1. The first step to achieving the sleek and trim look is to ensure that the hair is straightened. You should apply a conditioning mousse and then use a straightener to smooth out any type of texture in the hair.
2. Once you have straightened the hair, the next step is to take a radial brush and a hair dryer and dry the hair towards the front of the face. You should spritz with a hairspray or similar product.
3. Once this is completed, brush the bangs straight down and apply smoothing shine to the hair.
A Little Teasing
Do you like hairstyles that appear relaxed, but a little on the wild side? If so, you will absolutely love this teased bob hairstyle! To achieve this look, follow the next few steps:
1. Dry the hair thoroughly with a hair dryer. As you are drying it, brush and dry in various directions.
2. As the hair dries, spray in a little hairspray.
3. Once the hair is completely dry, take your brush and tease the hair all over.
4. Spray in some hairspray to set the style, and you are all done.
Shoulder Length Bob
Updated June 30, 2012