Pixie Cut Alice Cullen Style
The pixie cut Alice Cullen style is a pixie with a bite!
The Alice Cullen pixie hairstyle in the popular movie "Twilight" played by Ashley Greene is quickly emerging as a popular choice among teens and young women alike.
Celebrities who play favorite characters on television often attract individuals when it comes to fashion, style, and hair.
This seems to hold true for Ashley Greene who played one of the Twilight characters, Alice Cullen in the popular teen movie, Twilight. This new pixie cut is fun, wispy, shaggy and youthful looking.
The pixie look that is worn is created by having the hair cut in several short spurts and methods, and then layered to match the shape of the face.
For those that have the oval face shape, or those who want to highlight certain features on the face, the Alice Cullen pixie hairstyle is a perfect choice.
Twilight Hair Style Variations
You can style this with longer fuller bangs or shorter pixie bangs, on these styles we have kept the pointed sides and you can also have these cut longer.
Style With Pointed Sides
Style With Pointed Bangs
Style Smooth And Neat
Ashley Green taken on November 11, 2008 at the premiere of Twilight at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood California.
As you can see, she has left the shaggy pixie style behind and arrived in soft cascading curls past her shoulders in length.
Get The Look
1. First, you will want to ensure that all hair products are removed from the hair. You should engage in a thorough washing with shampoo that can clean deep.
2. Next, it is important to ensure that the hair is soft and flexible. The best way to achieve this is to condition the hair with a product that promises to deliver "full body".
In order to optimize shine and ease of styling, you will want to purchase and implement the use of a spray in conditioner for the hair.
You should ensure that each strand is saturated in order to achieve your goal of shine, flexibility, and manageability.
3. Now, you should brush the hair straight down and pat dry with a towel. You do not want to get it too dry at this point, but you do want to remove any excess moisture before you proceed to the next step.
4. Now, it is time to apply your favorite brand of mousse on the hair. You should spray the mousse in the palm of your hand and then distribute it as evenly as possible throughout the hair.
5. Now, it is time to pull out the hair dryer. As you blow dry the hair, sort of toss it and mess it up a little to ensure that it gets that "unkempt" appearance.
You will want to toss her hair forward, and blow dry underneath. You will also want to blow dry the hair from the sides, as well as from the front.
The whole idea is to get the hair to look as messy as you possibly can. While this does seem to be an odd way to go initially, it will all come together nicely in the end.
6. The next step is to take some cream that is referred to as "moulding" and rub it along the top of the head in order to make the top as flat as you can possibly get it. Once you achieve this particular step, you are ready for the next step.
7. Next, take sections of the hair and pinch them together and then apply moulding cream on these areas. This will help master the "look" that you are attempting to achieve.
8. Lastly, you will want to take some hairspray and spritz the entire head. This will help hold the style in place.
Style With Longer Jagged Bangs And Sides
Style With A Short Jagged Bang
Style With A Full Bang
More Pixie Styles
Pixie Cut Alice Cullen Style
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: May 27, 2015
Beauty And The Bath