Over 50 Short Hairstyles
These over 50 short hairstyles feature Sharon Osbourne who in mid 50’s is far funkier than some ladies half her age and sports one of the top over 50 short hairstyles.
Sharon Osbourne Sensational At Fifty
Sharon Osbourne’s hip cropped hairstyle is a sensational example of using your hairstyle to reflect your personality. Her cropped locks with jagged layers say volumes about who Sharon is without her ever having to say a word.
Sharon’s cropped locks are tapered and razored to add funk, depth and dimension to her style. The use of varying red and dark shades throughout her locks add an additional fun element.
Sharon’s hue happy hairdo, reiterates the fact that you can take a rather simple cut and take it to a whole new level just by being adventurous enough to try something daring. Often, as it does with Sharon, the results are worth it.
- Start with clean damp hair.
- Work styling mousse through your hair with your fingers.
- Use a small round brush while drying your hair. The back of your hair should be dried under starting at the nape. While drying, pull your hair out and down and curl the ends of your hair around the brush. The sides of your hair need to be dried down and pulled towards your face.
- Make sure to put the brush at your roots and lift while drying your crown so you can provide your hairdo with an abundance of lift.
- Once your hair is fully dry, use a comb to tease your hair through the crown and down into the sides for fullness.
- Work gently as you do not want to damage your hair.
- If desired, you can use a medium to large barrel curling iron to create fullness through your crown and sides.
- Coat your fingertips lightly in hair wax and pull them through the middle downward in the back of your hair, pinching as you go, pushing your hair in different directions for a messy look.
- The sides should be waxed down, with the face framing pieces pulled forward, towards your cheeks. Use the styling wax sparingly on your roots, although some can be applied to help you maintain your volume.
- Direct your bang to the right, also with the styling wax, creating a sweep off to the side.
- A dime sized amount of smoothing shine rubbed between your palms can be smoothed over your hair for gloss.
- Optional: Mist liberally with a medium hold hair spray.
Sharon Osbourne, Great Hair And A Perfect Complexion