Medium Prom Hairstyles, Try Soft Curls And Waves
These pretty medium Prom hairstyles feature soft curls and waves for romantic styles.
These styles are perfect for hair that is not short, but not quite long.
Now, more and more girls are choosing a look of simple waves and curls for their prom hairstyle. If you are interested in achieving this look, you should ensure that your hair is at least shoulder length and layered at the ends.
Try This Easy Style
1. The first thing that you will want to do is add balm to the hair that straightens it. Once you have done this, you simply part the hair to the left with a radial brush.
2. The next thing you want to do is to take a hair dryer and blow the hair back from the front to the back. When drying the side, dry it downward and then blow dry it underneath to add volume and flair to the hair.
3. Now, you will want to use a medium curling iron. You will want to curl under the ends. It is important to ensure that you spritz the hair as you curl it. This will help to ensure that the hair has body and a natural bounce.
4. Once the blow drying is all done, it is time to place some gel-wax on the tips of the hair and slide the sides snugly behind the ears. That is all there is to a great medium prom hairstyle!
The Defined Curl
Looking for a medium hairstyle that exhibits the "defined curl" for your prom? Simply follow the instructions listed below on how to achieve this beautiful hairstyle:
1. The first step to achieving the defined curl is to apply a moisturizer that is enriched with a leave in conditioner to ensure that the hair is kept shiny and soft.
2. Once you have applied the moisturizer, you should then put sculpting gel and/or wax into the hair. Then, carefully comb the hair. This will ensure that the product is distributed equally.
3. You can obtain body in the hair by using a diffuser on the bottom and underneath the hair. This also adds a lot of body to the hair.
4. You will want to ensure that the hair is parted to the right and that the curls are scrunched all over. Once completing this step, simply apply hairspray and off you go to your prom in style.
Tossed and Proper Medium Prom Hairstyles
Is there such a thing as a tossed and proper hairstyle? Yes, there is! According to Allison Mack at the premiere of "The Ant Bully" this style can definitely be accomplished!
If you are looking for a stylish unique look that will dress you up, yet bring you down to comfort, it can be achieved by performing the following steps:
1. The first thing, as always, is to apply the mousse.
2. Using the radial brush, part the hair to the left hand side. Once you have done this, take the hair dryer and blow all the sides underneath.
3. You should then blow dry the bangs to follow the part that you have created and spritz them with a liquid mousse that contains a leave in conditioner, such as Fantasia.
4. You should then curl up the middle and the ends of the hair and piece it into place with a gel type wax that is designed for the hair.
You can then set the entire medium prom hairstyle with hairspray and get ready to dance the night away.
More Style Ideas
Try Soft Romantic Waves
Try Simple But Glamorous
More Pretty Prom Hairstyles
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: April 2, 2015
Photo Credits: Copyright
Beauty And The Bath