Mature Makeup Application, Makeup Tips to Conceal Aging
There are many different products available on the market today that fight against the signs of aging. While each of these products has their benefits, there are other methods that you can use to simply conceal aging.
One of these methods is through the use of makeup. Here, I will share with you some essential strategies to making the best use of your makeup when it comes to hiding the visible signs of aging.
If you are interested in making your makeup work for you, this guide can show you how!
Makeup Tools Needed:
The first thing that you will need to do in order to make certain that your makeup works for you is to gather a few simple supplies. The following lists these supplies:
• You will need to get together a makeup brush that is round and on the large side, as well as a makeup sponge that is created from latex.
• Next, you will need some liquid foundation. The foundation should match your natural skin tone. In addition to this, you will want to gather some makeup powder and a little bit of liquid highlighter for the skin.
• Now, you will need to get some cleaning supplies. You can normally purchase wipes that focus on facial cleansing that are relatively inexpensive. It is just important to look for those that naturally tone the skin and also do not contain alcohol. Alcohol can be especially harsh on the skin.
• Now, search for some moisturizer, skin primer, and a bronzer for the skin. You may also want to search for a concealer pen that reflects the light.
1. The first step to concealing age with makeup is to prepare the skin of the face for the makeup to be applied. The first thing that you will want to do is take the skin cleanser that you purchased and apply it to the face. It is also important to cleanse the neck area as well. Once you have cleaned the skin, it is now time to use the toner in order to naturally tine and condition the skin. Once this has been done, take the moisturizer that you purchased and apply it to the skin.
2. Now that the skin is cleaned, moisturized, and toned, it is time to apply the skin primer. When you prime the skin, it better helps to prepare the skin for the makeup that you are going to apply.
3. Now, you are ready to apply the liquid foundation on your skin. This foundation will assist in covering age spots, unsightly visible blood vessels, and wrinkles as well. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly blend this in the skin. Failing to do so can prove to be disastrous later on.
4. Now, in order to cover up dark spots on the face and under the eyes, you will need to use the concealer pen that reflects light.
It is best to apply this with the finger so that it does not put a lot of strain on the sensitive skin in this area.
5. Now, you will want to apply your eye shadow, and blush. It is best to use colors that are close to the natural skin color of your skin.
Once this has been done, simply set with a translucent powder.
6. The last step to concealing age with makeup is to take the bronzer that you gathered and use a large, round brush to place it along various places on the face. It is best to add to the neck, nose, and cheek area.
Now, you will appear naturally younger and vibrant!