Kate Gosselin New Hairstyle A Longer Style With Soft Waves
Television’s most famous reality mother, has debuted a fresh hairstyle and she looks fantastic. Kate Gosselin’s new waves are a terrific way to dress up an old look and to make it appear fresh.
Kate Gosselin's new wavy hairstyle is a perfect example of the fact that you can take your current hairstyle, which in Kate’s case is an asymmetrical Bob, and simply change it up with a few small changes which will allow it to appear like a totally new hairdo. Kate’s new style is gentle, soft and very easy for you to achieve at home.
This Kate Gosselin new hairstyle is also flattering to practically all face shapes and can be applied to most hair types easily. These wonderful waves are a versatile and easy hairstyle for mothers both on television and off. Kate Gosselin’s new hairstyle is casual enough for mommy duty yet have enough flair for those rare breaks away from the children when you can get out and have some fun.
Kate Gosselin Making Waves
- Wash your hair with products designed for your own hair type.
- Towel dry gently and detangle your hair with a wide tooth comb.
- Work a palmful of styling mousse throughout your hair with your fingers, scrunching slightly.
- With the tail end of your comb, start from your forehead and work backward creating a part where desired.
- Use a diffuser while blow drying to prevent frizz. Work in small sections while drying use a blend of your fingers to scrunch gently and a round brush to direct your sides back.
- Lift your locks at the crown to offer your hair volume and lift Work with a large barrelled curling iron, roll your hair around the iron away from your face. Always work in small sections for ease of styling.
- Once your hair has all been curled, gently comb through the waves with your fingers and direct your hair where you want it to go Pinch the ends of your locks with fingertips lightly coated in styling wax If desired, slightly backcomb at the crown for more volume.
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: February 3, 2015