Gwen Stefani Hairstyles, A Look From Her Past
Gwen Stefani hairstyles can make even one of the oldest styles new, fresh and exciting. She completely rocks out a Bob hairstyle and takes this cut and plays with it until it is totally her own.
Gwen Stefani's bob shows you that with a little imagination, you can create a look for yourself that you love. Bob hairstyles are tried, tested and true, but this does not say that they have to be common or even worse- boring.
Gwen is right on the number when she uses her Bob hairstyle to show off her personality, and this is something that you can easily do as well. In Gwen's case, she colors her locks in a signature platinum shade that is bold and brilliant. She also takes advantage of her natural wave to add a vintage, sexy vibe to her overall style.
The number one benefit of sporting a beautiful Bob hairstyle like Gwen Stefani's is that this is one hairstyle that uniquely flatters practically any face shape and all hair types with little to no modifications necessary to make sure your hairstyle is smoking hot.
If you're not content to just mime Gwen Stefani's Bob hairstyle but are interested in dying her hair her daring platinum shade, you should consult a professional so that you come out with a beautiful color- and healthy hair.
When it comes to Gwen's bouncy Bob hairstyle, ask your stylist to cut in long layers that frame your face. This will show off your beautiful features while at the same time adding softness to your face and depth to your locks.
Get Gwen Stefani's Featured Style
- Wash your hair with the right products for your hair type
- Work a palm full of styling mousse through damp hair and arrange your hair as desired with a wide tooth comb
- With a round brush, blow dries your hair working in small sections Lift and the roots to add volume and roll ends under
- When your hair is fully dry, use a medium or large barrel curling iron working around your head creating curls as desired
- Use your fingers to comb out and create waves
- Mist with spray shine and or medium hold hairspray for shine and a light hold
More Celebrity Style
Gwen Stefani Hairstyles
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: March 20, 2015
Beauty And The Bath