Curly Prom Hairstyles, Ringlets And Curls
Many teens who are planning on attending their prom will work thoroughly on researching various types of hairstyles that they can wear. If you are preparing for your prom, and are looking for curly prom hairstyles, this article is for you.
Here, you will find a number of high fashion styles that can be used to highlight your tresses.
Below you will find three ways to style curly prom hairstyles.
Putting the Curls Up
If you have naturally curly hair, you can pin them up and create a unique hairstyle. This particular hairstyle allows curly locks to gently fall to the sides and slightly over the front of the face. This helps to soften the appearance of the face. The following details instructions on how to achieve this particular style:
1. First, you will want to gather up some hot rollers and place them all over the hair. Even if you have naturally curly hair, performing this step will allow more definition to the curls that you have.
2. Once you have applied the hot rollers, it is important to apply a mousse over the hair that is on the rollers to ensure that the curls stay in place.
3. Once it is time to remove the hot rollers, simply do so. Once removed, you should spray hairspray on the hair.
4. Next, you will want to pull back the sides and the back of the hair and pin it up. Once this has been achieved, simply spray with hairspray and you are all set!
Perhaps you do not want to make the statement of uptight curls. Maybe you want the style that includes a tossed wave appearance. If so, then the following instructions will help you achieve this style:
1. First you will want to apply mousse in general amounts all over your hair.
2. Next, you will want to use a diffuser in order to flip your hair, and add additional body to it.
3. Next, a diffuser must be used in order to scrunch up and dry the hair and avoid the frizz.
4. Once this is completed, simply apply some spray of the hair gel type and pin up the front section. You are now ready to arrive at your prom!
If you are looking for a stacked curl appearance, the following directions will assist you with this:
1. Simply apply hot rollers in the hair, and spray the hair with a hair gel.
2. Once you have done this, release the rollers and spray with hair spray. You will want to ensure that you style on the top of the head for maximum appearance.
Enjoy, curly prom hairstyles
Curly Prom Hairstyles Gallery
Use the buttons below to view this gallery, open links to more hairstyles
and a preview panel you can drag and move with your mouse.
Main Page For Prom Articles
|Down Prom Hairstyles Gallery
Short Prom Hairstyles Gallery
Funky Prom Hairstyles Gallery
Medium Prom Hairstyles Gallery