The Best Bohemian Hairstyles
Bohemian hairstyles are no longer just for Hippie girls. This summer, laid back and casual are what is hot in hair fashion. Known as a Bohemian hairstyle, this look is fuss free and easy to achieve.
Although there are different ways to wear the Bohemian hairstyle, this look typically consists of hair that has been parted in the middle with straight bangs.
Your basically after a 'just out of bed' sort of style. Some of the current Hollywood A list bohemian celebrities seen sporting Boho hairstyles.
Sienna Miller, Kate Moss and Mary-Kate Olson are just a few of the glamorous gals wearing casual Bohemian hairstyles.
A Bohemian hairstyle is perfect for any season or event and can be worn by women with virtually every hair type imaginable.
The modern Bohemian is seen everywhere now, form weddings to the beach.
The only key is to find the Bohemian hairstyle that suits your needs. Bohemian style hair compliments loose Summer dresses and Maxi skirts beautifully and is the perfect Brides style for Country Weddings.
A great Bohemian hair style will look fresh and healthy, simple and easy. The point is to look like you achieved this look naturally and without a lot of fuss.
If you are game to give a Bohemian hairstyle a try, your first step is to visit your stylist and ask for a cut that contains long layers throughout your locks.
Accent Your Long Loose Waves
With A Braid For A Boho Look
DIY Styling Steps Boho Hairstyle
Bohemian hair is all about texture, soft, gentle, windblown, and carefree.
- Wash your hair with products designed for your hair type.
- Scrunch your hair with your hands working in small sections while you blow dry.
- Use a round brush to turn the ends of your bangs under while drying.
- Once your locks are dry, use your fingers to work a small amount of styling gel through your fingers.
- Start at the scalp and work your way gently down toward the end of your hair.
- With your fingers, work a dollop of styling wax in a twisting motion with small sections of hair.
- This will offer you an additional amount of texture for your tresses.
- Gently work some styling cream into your bangs if desired to piece and shape as necessary.
- Mist with a light hold hair spray or spray shine if desired.
This is just one of many ways that you can style your fabulous Bohemian.
Style Soft And Messy
Feel free to experiment; large barreled curling irons are a great way to play around with creating casual, loose waves.
Bohemian Styles And Bangs
A Bohemian hair style can also be worn with bangs. When it comes to bangs, you can choose from a wide range of styles, your best option is to pick the type of bang that will compliment your facial features.
Thick, blunt cut bangs are one option while some women prefer their bangs to be long and wispy.
Bohemian Hairstyles Gallery
Find styling ideas in this gallery featuring Boho styles for short, medium, long hair, and updos with a Bohemian touch. These beautiful styles are created with curly, wavy, and straight hair with or without braids. Enjoy.
Style Boho Straight
You May Also Like
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: April 13, 2015
Beauty And The Bath