Unique Black Crimped Updo
This Black crimped updo is an elegant way to style your long hair.
An updo with crimps s becoming quite popular when it comes to those who are seeking a youthful hairstyle.
This particular style of hair can be worn to formal social events such as weddings, professional social parties, and even the prom.
In this article, you will be taught how to create this magnificent hairstyle so that you can flaunt this trendy look for yourself.
While this is a relatively popular style for social events that require a certain amount of glamour and overall class, many women elect to wear this style on an informal basis as well.
This is mainly due to the fact that the black crimped updo is relatively flexible overall.
If you want to achieve the beautiful look of the model featured on this particular page, simply follow the styling methods listed below and to your right.
Prepare Your Hair
1. The first step in creating the black crimped updo is to shampoo your hair so that it will be clean and shiny.
You will want to avoid shampoo products that strip out all of the moisture from the hair. This will leave your hair dry and appearing quite dull.
You should search for shampoo types that work to replenish the natural oils in your hair so to leave the hair manageable, easy to style, and beautifully shiny.
2. Once the hair has been thoroughly cleansed, it is important to understand that it is weak when it is wet.
The hair should never be "rubbed" dry, but you should squeeze the hair in order to remove the water from it.
If you have damaged hair, it is important to implement the use of a reconstructor to assist in healing and repairing the hair.
3. Once the water has been squeezed from the hair, you should work to avoid combing and/or brushing through the hair until it is completely dry. Doing so may result in damage.
Styling Steps Black Crimped Updo
1. Now, once the hair is dry, you are ready to style the hair for the black crimped updo. Simply take a wide tooth comb and sweep the majority of your natural hair to the left side.
As you sweep it to the left side, be certain that you do so in such a way that the majority of the hair is in the style of being slightly tucked behind the ears.
2. Now, you will want to attach a hair piece to the back of the hair that adds height.
This can be pretty much any style that you want just so long as it rounds off and helps to define your strong facial features on the whole.
3. Once this hair piece is in place, you will want to search for a piece that is long and crimped and attach it to the bottom of the top hair piece as well as to the backside of the hair.
This will give the illusion that it is all one piece and will allow the black crimped updo to appear natural.
More Crimp Hairstyles For Black Hair
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: April 15, 2015
Photo Credits: Copyright
Beauty And The Bath