A collection of the best hairstyles that offer much in the way of versatility and a great new look.
Right now, a number of the best new styles that are incredibly popular feature shorn locks and hip aspects that might be a tad too daring for some.
Not to mention the fact that if your locks are too long or too short, you may not have the versatility that you are looking for.
You can still be on the fabulous hair list while keeping some length to your hair and having the flexibility you are seeking.
These are the best styles to offer you everything you want in a hairdo.
An incredibly famous female celebrity that has found a great style to give her the flexibility and smashing look that she wants is Katie Holmes.
Although always beautiful, Katie Holmes used to wear her hair long and it was really not the best length for her.
Katie always appeared almost hidden behind her long, wavy locks. In the above picture Katie wears her locks in a medium lkength that works well for her.
This medium length hairstyle provides her with endless amounts of versatility while showcasing her facial features.
Featured Hairstyle Styling Steps
- Wash your hair with products designed for your particular hair type
- After you towel your hair dry, distribute a dollop of styling mousse throughout with your fingers
- Use a wide tooth comb and arrange your hair as you desire With a rounded brush, work in small sections while blowing dry
- Direct your bangs to the side and roll the brush so that your ends flip over If desired, work some pomade into your bangs to keep them to the side
- Mist very lightly for slight hold, do not overspray as you want your locks to have movement