Audrey Hepburn Makeup
Many actresses and other famous personalities have inspired us when it comes to hair and makeup.
Timeless Classic Beauty
One of the legends in this category is Audrey Hepburn. Here, I will share with you the well-kept secrets of creating a Audrey Hepburn makeup look.
If you remember, this actress graced us with her beauty and appeal back in the decade of the 50's.
To date, there have been only a couple of famous personalities that come close to this individual when it comes to class and sophistication in hair and makeup.
Well, now, you can be included on that small list wearing Audrey Hepburn makeup.
The following outlines the tips that are required to get the same look and feel of Audrey Hepburn's appearance.
1. One of the first areas that you need to focus on when creating this particular look is the eyebrows. It is important to ensure that they are not trimmed to the point in which the thickness is lost.
However, it is important to trim them up in the center area. This is also referred to as the "arch" in many situations. It is also vital that you taper them off on the corners, or the "ends".
2. Now, when it comes to the actual eyelids, you will need to work just a little bit of magic. The first step is to apply a liquid base foundation to the lids. It is essential that this foundation matches your natural skin tone.
The next thing that you will want to do is to gather a foundation powder that evenly matches the liquid foundation that you used and apply it to the eyelids.
3. Now, it is time to apply the eye shadow. Most who attempt to go for this particular look use products that are matte based and sable in color. When applying the eye shadow, it is absolutely essential to ensure that it is applied from the base of the eye to the top socket.
4. Now, as long as it matches your skin tone, it is a good idea to take just a dab of the eye shadow and apply it to the under part of the eye. This creates the natural illusion that the eyes are larger.
This is one thing that really stood out when it comes to the appearance of Audrey Hepburn. You want to make certain that your eyes appear larger.
5. Now, you will want to use a gel based eyeliner. Apply to both the bottom and top side of the eyelashes. When you get to the outer area of the eyes, simply sweep the liner in an upwards direction.
This will ensure that you optimize the appearance of the eyes. However, once completed, it is important to ensure that you blend the line so that it does not appear harsh.
6. Now, simply apply a thick like mascara to the eyelashes. When doing so, sort of move back and forth to ensure that the lashes appear to be thick.
7. Now, you will want to apply powder to the entire surface of the face. Once you do this, apply a blush on the cheeks. It is important to select a natural color for the cheekbones to ensure that it blends well with the face.
8. Next, you will want to add a slight hint of color to the lips. It is best to choose a color that is tangerine based, or even red. Both will turn out beautiful with the other makeup you have selected.
Audrey Hepburn Makeup
Updated January 19, 2012