Soft And Easy to Style
Medium length hair is perfect for being swept into a fabulous updo.
Whatever event is in your future, a medium updo styles can take you there with flair and sophistication.
This is not only an easy medium updo; it is very versatile as well. You can completely personalize this medium updo to wear to any event.
It is so simple to wear this easy medium updo in different styles. With a few simple changes, this medium updo can be perfect for wedding styles or funky styles.
To achieve an easy medium updo on your own at home, simply follow the steps below.
- If you have bangs, begin by sectioning off a half-moon shaped area for the bangs in the center front. Use a hair clip to keep them out of your way.
- Use hot rollers or a curling iron to create curl into the rest of the hair.
- After, secure it back into a ponytail. Make sure all the hair is smooth and secure it with a covered rubber band.
- Pull a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around to conceal the band and fasten it with a bobby pin that you slide underneath the band.
- Divide the rest of the ponytail into five or six ribbon-like strands of hair.
- Comb each ribbon into a smooth, loose curl and secure it with a bobby pin hidden inside the curl
- Place each of the curls wherever you desire.
- Back comb for more height if desired.
- Spray lightly with hairspray or spray wax to hold.
For a more sophisticated touch, you could use a strand of pearls or a thin satin ribbon and weave it into the curls as you place them.
Or, you could even create flirty bangs by smoothing them to the side and letting them lay slightly over one eye with a touch of curl at the end.