Kelly Clarksons Bob Hair Style
Kelly Clarksons bob hair style was a very wise choice when she had her locks clipped into this sophisticated classic style. Kelly Clarkson is not just an American Idol for her singing talent, but also for her superior hairstyles.
There are so many wonderful things that can be said about a long Bob hairstyle such as Kelly Clarkson's. The most exceptional quality of the Bob however, would have to be the fact that it is a cut that can be worn by close to anyone. The long Bob hairstyle that Kelly Clarkson wears is also known and loved for the complete flexibility that this cut offers.
Kelly can opt to wear her Bob hairstyle sleek and straight, or she could easily implement some stunning loose curls. The styling options seem beyond endless when you are working with a Bob. This is especially true when your locks are medium length as Kelly's are. Medium length hair offers you the biggest range of styling possibilities. A warm rich hue like Kelly Clarkson's brings a new level of shine and depth to her Bob hairstyle and calls attention to her dark, almost almond shaped eyes.
Attending the 24th Annual ASCAP Pop Music Awards is quite the event, and Kelly's Bob hairstyle was up to the challenge of helping her to stand out in the crowd. Kelly Clarkson chose to have her stylist create straight, blunt edges on her Bob which offers a completed look that is incredibly polished and sophisticated. Kelly has a wide forehead so her middle part, which caused the sides of her hair to mask a tiny portion of her forehead width, was ideal.
To create the appearance of thick, dense tresses, Kelly Clarkson's stylist did not opt to place layers within her Bob haircut. This Bob hairstyle does not take much time at all to style. How long you spend working on your Bob really will depend on your styling preferences. However, you can appear as glamorous as Kelly Clarkson in your Bob hairstyle in very little time.
Get Kelly Clarkson's Hair
- Wash your locks with the appropriate products for your hair type and condition.
- Disperse a quarter size amount of straighten balm through your hair with your fingers after toweling dry.
- With the end of your comb, create a center part down the middle of your hair. As mentioned, this center part will allow those with a wide face to take on the appearance of have a facial shape that is both longer as well as more narrow.
- Use a round brush while blow drying in small sections. This will ensure that your tresses are left straight and smooth.
- Starting at the base of your neck, twist your brush around the ends of your hair to make sure that they are rolled under.
See More Of Kelly Clarkson's Hairstyles
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: February 15, 2015
© PR Photos/Beauty And The Bath