The Extreme Artsy Bob Hairstyle From A Precision Cut
This extreme artsy bob hairstyle is one of the most amazing ways to cut a Bob. This version of the Bob truly is a work of hair art.
A great Bob will never go out of style as it can be custom cut and colored to augment any type, texture or length of hair. The artsy Bob hairstyle is no exception.
This style of Bob allows you to express individuality and to be creative with your style. As with any Bob, adjustments can be made to the fringe or bang area, length and layers to showcase some features and minimize others.
The extreme artsy Bob hairstyle starts with a base cut that can be modified and then styled to suit your specific hair desires. For example, to achieve a terrific artsy Bob hairstyle, you may wish to start with a precision Bob haircut, with the length cut to compliment your facial features.
Precision Cutting Is Key
A good precision cut should allow for maximum fullness around the crown with perhaps some razoring around the ends to add extra texture.
For your artsy Bob, you can also opt to wear length bangs that frame either side of your face or a side part with a side-swept eye-covering fringe.
There are limitless styling options available to you when you have an artsy Bob hairstyle. You can wear your look sleek and slick, messy and wild or fun and flirty.
Wherever your lifestyle takes you, an artsy Bob is the perfect hairstyle option.
OOOPS, We Are Updating This Gallery!
This bob is truly a work of art, with a cascading asymmetrical side bang that just does not quit.
The 2 tone color mix of purple over black adds a wow factor, as if any was needed! This is positively the style to wear with your Valentim Quaresma shoes.
Get This Style
- Wash your hair with a shampoo designed for your current hair condition.
- Towel dry and apply a leave in conditioner, an excellent choice would be Carol's Daughter Tui Leave-In Conditioner
- Use a wide toothcomb to detangle and evenly distribute product.
- Create a part in your hair as desired.
- For plenty of fullness, apply a volume-enhancing product such as Frederic Fekkai Instant Volume Spray to your roots.
- Use a straightening balm applied with your fingers to the rest of your hair.
- Blow-dry your locks with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume. Use the brush to turn the ends under around the edges and slightly in towards the neck.
- When your hair is fully dry, you may opt to touch up the strands with a straightening iron to achieve sleek, glossy locks.
- Rub some shine serum between your palms and smooth your hands over your hair. List Icon Mist with hairspray for hold.
This beautiful artsy bob is one of the prettiest ever, a soft pink blush accents the stacked back perfectly. Visualize this with a Summer floral dress or to add the most feminine touch to your black power suit.
Check Out These Great Bob Hairstyles
Extreme Artsy Bob Hairstyle
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: March 22, 2015
Copyright/No Copying Allowed
Beauty And The Bath