Curly Bob Hairstyles
Curly bob hairstyles are the ideal hairstyle to work with naturally curly hair. One good option for curly hair is a great Bob haircut.
The Bob hair cut is one of those timeless hairstyles that never seem to go out of style. Utilizing layers into your Bob haircut can release and define your curls.
Allowing your Bob the freedom to move. Actress Winona Ryder is well known for sporting mid length, curly Bob hairstyles. Women with naturally curly hair often copy her tousled look.
Her curly Bob is very becoming to her square shaped face. You can easily wear your curly Bob is the same style as Winona.
Her hair is typically cut to just below chin length with layers to encourage her beautiful, natural curls, allowing them to gently caress her face.
The layers in her hairstyle are graduated, and remain short around the front of her hairline and longer towards the back.
Curly Bob Styling Steps
- Apply a leave in conditioner to damp towel dried hair and disperse the product evenly with a wide toothcomb
- With your fingers, work a dollop of mousse through your hair, being careful to not apply too much product to the roots as it can weigh your locks down
- Blow your tresses dry while scrunching with your fingers
- Apply a small amount of shine serum for glossy curls
- Mist lightly with a hairspray for hold
Results will vary depending on how thick and curly your hair is. Using the right styling products and protect your hair from humidity will help you keep style control.
Touch up any frizzy ends with a curling iron and always use a heat protector on your hair when doing so.
More Fashion Forward Bobs
Author: Tanna Mayer
Updated: March 21, 2015
Beauty And The Bath